AIM
bgal735

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Reeeally good man

It was awesome. but a little hard..
You should make a preview song button or something...
Also you should make a view mode (like it runs you through the song) so you don't get surprised by anything

Element Saga Chapter 5 Element Saga Chapter 5

That was amazing!... But I found a bug

It was an excellent game, but I found a glitch. I was playing the game and I went into Colluseum Mode. When I got into there, none of the buttons worked at all. I'm not sure if its only with my comp, but thats what happened.

Dizimz responds:

check if its in CAP lock or not it wont run if it is

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

That was amazing!

That was really well-made and amazing game! But I don't know if it was a glitch or not, but I played through one time and I did triple damage to everyone including Sunchips and "Me". It made it really fun though :P
Some good moves are: Right, Right(hold until Right through out the move), S, S, S, S, S, S, etc... Then there's the knife move: A, S, A(hold) Then there is the very powerful quadruple jab to handstand kick to volleyball punch: A, A, A, A, S, S, S. Anyways, great game I loved it!!!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome!

I love it and I've almost completely played through it except for one sticker. The credits one. I still haven't figured that one out. If anyone could give me a tip it would be greatly appreciated.

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Easily Addictive!

This is an awesome game! I played for hours and hours! I too am a big fan of Final Fantasy, but I still found your jokes true and funny.

Graphics: The graphics were very good and the animation was fast and smooth. There was no problem with the quality getting worse with movement.

Style: A great blend of the old pixel Final Fantasy enemies and allies with an original character. F.A.T.al Fantasy!

Sound: The perfect track for battle was used and the songs when you’re walking aren't boring like in most online RPGs. Overall it really fits the moods.

Violence: A salute to those violence lovers, like me. Gunshots, blade slashes, bloody hits. Nice touch!

Interactivity: Some say you should have choices, but how many could you have? That is a tough thing to do. It's twice the work, if not more. I find battle choices the best here. Compile or a hardcore Desperado?

Humor: Slightly cheesy humor making a little fun of Final Fantasy. Listen all you people, he says he is not a FF-basher, so he isn’t. I thought it was funny do.

Overall: I thought this was an excellent game. I really enjoyed playing it and I hope everyone else does too.

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

That rules!

I've seen worse..., but never better! WOOOOOO hat rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw that charles joseph clark

Yeowi responds:

and it's better now.

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag(stun censorBot often for even less lag). tell your friends ^_^